With the arrival of witches, ghosts and superheroes in neighborhoods across Canada, the Canadian Red Cross offers parent’s safety tips to help them prepare their children for a safe and enjoyable party. Halloween must be filled with surprise and fun and here are some common-sense practices to make activities safer and fun. You can click to learn more here now.
- The costumes must be pale in color, flame retardant and have reflective tape to better see the children at night. (Do not forget to put reflective tape on bicycles, skateboards and brooms)
- The costumes should be short enough to avoid tripping children.
- Remind children to stay away from flames and candles. (The costumes can be very flammable.)
- Use makeup instead of masks or things that will cover the eyes.
- Remind children to walk, slide and poke on sidewalks, not on the street.
Explain to children to visit one side of the street first and then the other, and it is best to cross the street only at intersections and crosswalks.
- Remind the children to look on both sides of the street before crossing in case there are cars, trucks or brooms flying low.
- Children should move in groups of four or five. Young children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Visit the houses where the light from the entrance is lit.
Make sure children know that they have to accept treats at the door and that they should not get into cars or enter homes or apartments of strangers.
Baseball and softball are 2 sports, particularly at the high school level, that is not acknowledged or ever valued as much as a few of the other sports that a school needs to use. Lots of people do not go to the games or support the school groups merely because they simply do not understand it. Rather of publishing up marketing indications all over the school and surrounding neighborhood, why not attempt a new sort of ad. It is an excellent concept to attempt something different, simply to shake things up and get people talking.
A couple of people can begin to use baseball trading pins around for a couple of days, and quickly enough, everyone will desire their own customized custom pins for the baseball and softball groups. The softball trading pins are terrific too because it brings a lot of attention to a number of sports that require some buzz.
You will find that everybody loves the trading pins because they are cool enough to pin on to bags, knapsacks, or sweatshirts, however at the same time they are not huge and fancy. Typically people will start revealing the pins off in class, which is nearly like a free ad. All this can take place just by word of mouth!
It is an excellent concept to make an easy design of baseballs, for the baseball trading pins, in addition to 2 bats crossing like an ‘X.’ Include the letters of the school, embossed on the leading so that …